Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8

Today we were able to take him outside to burn off some energy.  Dad and Kasey played some football.  Kasey will hurl his little body on top of that football to stop Dad from getting it, it's the funniest thing ever.  Then it takes him 2 minutes to get back up again.  Today another couple visited another little boy in Kasey's groupa.  Kasey went up to him and I thought he was going to play, but instead he just pushed him down on the cement.  sigh...  he is more like his dad every day.
Only 3 more days to go, then we have his groupa party and off to Kiev.  I can't wait to get back to Kiev,  lots more stuff to do and see, and easier to get around.  
I'd like to respond to a couple of comments:  Tom, he is right handed although I don't think he realizes it, he tries throwing with his left,    it never works.  And those are nerf baseballs you are
 referring too, right???           
Mom,  I know the perfect place for that drum set, the corner of your living room.  Kasey would love to play a drum solo for you whenever he comes over :)  
Miss everyone!
Shan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drumset, what drumset? Oh,I knew this was going to happen, all that fish you've been eating has gone to your brain.
Puppies, thats what he needs, not 1 or 2, I think 3 puppies is what he needs. Don't tell him,lets let it be a surprise when you bring him HOME..Love you

Anonymous said...

I quess I should have read the previous comments. The drums belong to MOM O. And that is fine with me. She can have the drums in her livingroom. We can take the puppies out of it now, no need to threaten you with them, although Mom O. can use them if she wants to. thats all for now, Love you.

shannon said...

I was thinking an electric guitar at your house mom-instead of drums, that way he gets a well rounded education, drums at MOM O and guitar at your house. As for the puppies-BRING EM ON!!!! I would love to have puppies. Just don't tell Scott.