Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 6

Today Scott and Kasey played some football outside, it was pretty cute to watch Kasey run around in 10 layers of clothes, he spent most of the time on the ground trying to get back up :)  He had fun outside and he tired Dad out a little.  He also got to kick the cat, which he got yelled at for, but I'm pretty sure that if he had the chance he would do that again.  He is getting a lot more comfortable with us, I remember in the beginning he wouldn't even come to us if we called him, and he would play with his toys far away from us.  Now he climbs all over us :)  We fed him some more oranges today, he really loves those.  I tried to get him to eat some fruit snacks, but he just spits those back out.  I have no idea what they feed him for food around here, but we saw them take in a bowl of milk and some bread last night for dinner :(  I think even my limited culinary skills can do better than that.  
For last nights dinner we had Borsht, which was fabulous.  I don't know why people don't like that stuff, it really is good.  Yesterday we went for a walk after lunch and saw a little more of the town. Saw a pizza joint.  We may check it out over the weekend.  
Thats it for now,
Shan

6 comments:

Dave said...

Glad to hear Kasey is warming up to you more and more. Making progress!
Gina

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a new game and a Pizza place. That should make the time pass faster, not that much longer and Kasey will be yours, and you'll be on your way home. Love you

junglemama said...

It is good to hear Kasey is getting used to you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I Think that is great that Kasey is so eager to see you both and do things with you. It will be all new for him in the next few weeks. You will make a great family....
Wow. How good does that sound....Love to all
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys come home soon so I can teach him how to throw. My mom has alot of clothes and shoes for Kasey.

Love, Ryan

shannon said...

Ryan,
I heard your going to take a trip to D.C. Good job kiddo. I'm sure you worked pretty hard to be able to go. We're pretty proud of you.
If you need money for the trip Scott needs help with mowing lawns and weed wacking this summer-JUST KIDDING ;) I suppose you are going to charge big bucks for Kasey's intensive training session :)
Love, Shan