Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another day in Ukraine...

So, this morning we took Kasey outside for a walk around the orphanage. We taught him how to throw rocks and sticks :) which we will probably regret later. Dad bought him a little tank that lights up and flips over when it hits a wall, so we were pretty much ignored this morning, :) I don't think he gets to see toys like that very often, so we let him be. It was a little cooler here today, with a chill wind, but still it's warm. Tomorrow is our court date, so our 10-day waiting period starts on Saturday. Not much else is going on. I can't wait to get home so you guys can meet him, he is a lot of fun. Before I forget I just want to say
Happy Birthday Riley! Miss you!

Shannon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!


Are you two now?

scott

Jane said...

Yes, you'll regret it later, especially if one of those rocks goes through your window!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the 3 of you. Kasey will be introduced to so many new things that will excite him and make him go HMMMM, how exciting to be a part of that. Did you ever find him shoes? Dad and I looked at that size 22 and it was a size 6/Amer in kids. I have this weekend off and I will be doing a little shopping. All our Love.

Michelle said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I miss you guys too. I cant wait until you guys get back. im soooo glad to get a new baby cousin. i cant wait until my birthday. i really wish you guys were here for it. please write back.

-Riley

shannon said...

Mom, we measured his feet and they are 6 1/2 inches, he is in size 6 shoes, so his toes now are getting scrunched.
love you
Bye

Anonymous said...

Hey Riley
Your kinda of lucky I'm over here. I can't give you your birthday spanking.

scott

ps ; your two right?