Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kasey is getting pretty good at riding his bike. He still hasn't quite figured out yet that everytime he looks back to see where I am or if I tell him to slow down and he just glances at me, he falls off the bike.....:) I think he will figure that out eventually.
Today when I dropped him off at pre-school he went right for the sandbox. Only problem is, they took out the sand and put water in the tub:( So, when I left him he was happily playing with the rubber duckies in the water, didn't even notice when I left.
Of course, when I went to pick him up he was wearing a completely different outfit then what I dressed him in this morning :) Water is FUN!! His teacher said he had a very good day, no tantrums or scratching, so he is getting a lot better in school. I am very glad that he has a whole year of pre-school yet. Bye!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

How fun! Sounds like things are going great!